*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Mirror Controls international (MCi), a Flex company, is the global market leader in mirror glass and power-folding actuators. Currently MCi is expanding its product portfolio to other Automotive actuation solutions such as Active Aerodynamics & Motor cooling management.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager, based in Woerden, NL. As part of a team, your main responsibility is managing complex projects in order to meet a flawless launch as well as tracking performance indicators (cost, delivery, quality, etc) in operation.
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
Create the extraordinary:
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Accountable for all program activities from project start until stable production (SP).
- Lead a cross-functional team including sales, marketing, engineering, quality, supply chain, NPI, manufacturing, and service/support. Coordinate project activities across global sites, and resolve issues as necessary according to the program schedule.
- Lead customer interactions to define the product & project requirements and scope, to communicate project status and issues on a regular basis, and resolve issues as needed.
- Be on-site during NPI builds to understand design, process, & material challenges, with appropriate team members
- Lead the project in accordance with PRO Launch processes. Lead management gate reviews. Ensure accurate risk analysis & highlight with proper data or information.
- Establish the project organization and secure resources for the program by working with appropriate functional managers and/or external sources. Set up clear expectations with all resource owners.
- Support RFQ response preparation and creation of Scope Of Work (SOW), in collaboration with the GAM and the customer.
- Track & manage project expenses across all functional areas.
- Work hand in hand with factory team for flawless program transfer from DVT to PVT & stable production (SP) stage
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- A finished degree in fields such as mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar, ideally combined with a background or focus in project management
- Experience leading a team in an engineering-related environment
- Knowledge of and experience with the Automotive quality system, ISO/ TS16949/ IATF and ISO 14001
- Knowledge of and experience with financial reporting of projects
- Knowledge of and experience in automotive market is an advantage
- English and German language in word and writing, another European language is an advantage
- Proven performance in managing projects
- Proven affinity with mechatronics and product development
- Demonstrated experience as a project leader in the Automotive or a comparable industry
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- 27 PTO and 13 ATV days
- 8% holiday pay
- A bonus plan
- Discount on several insurances
- 50/50 pension contribution
BT09 / #LI-BT1Job Category Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website