At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
In Hungary Flex operates in 7 cities – Budapest, Gyál, Üllő, Nyíregyháza, Sárvár, Tab, Zalaegerszeg – with around 10 000 employees.
If you would like to know more about us, please visit flex.com!
We are looking for new colleague in our team in Zalaegerszeg for the following position:
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Perform root-cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns with engineering team;
- Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data;
- Support and train Quality Technicians and Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the Quality Management System or customer requirements;
- Established immediate containment actions in case of customer complaints;
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints and lead meetings to present 8D;
- Escalation to quality manager in case of sever nonconformity and problems that needs a management decision;
- Prepare QA reports;
- Monitoring and analysis of quality indicators;
- Maintains the information flow with the customer for the analysis process as well as the status of quality issues or any requests;
- Perform production process audits.
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Degree in technical field;
- Preferred three years' technical or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Thorough knowledge of quality techniques (root cause analysis, IPC standard) in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of Quality standards – ISO9100 ;
- Fluent English Skills (Written, Spoken, Reading);
- Excellent presentation skills, with verbal and written communication abilities;
- Well organized, able to prioritize and high capacity to solve problems;
- High technical skills, analytical, able to assimilate information and draw conclusions quickly.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website