*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
In Hungary Flex operates in 7 cities – Budapest, Gyál, Üllő, Nyíregyháza, Sárvár, Tab, Zalaegerszeg – with around 10 000 employees.
If you would like to know more about us, please visit flex.com!
We are looking for new colleague in our team in Sarvar for the following position:
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Coordinate the activities of different departments in course of project in accordance with the valid and released NPI and Product End of Life procedure;
- Coordinating a mixed team for the introduction of new products in the production process from current or new customers, starting with the planning of resources and equipment, qualification of the production line (preparing checking batch pilot), continuing with the early days of mass production to stabilize the product by the end of product life;
- Maintaining a permanent communication with the customer to determine the specifications and/or modification of the products architecture;
- Communicate customer requirements, specifications, project schedule and budget constraints to cross-functional teams, including engineers, senior management and consultants;
- Maintaining the architecture of production processes within the time and budget parameters set, with the development engineering team, assessing and improving production methods and control;
- Develop status reports, including project financials, ensuring project team is meeting customer requirements and measuring cost control;
- Analysis and communicate to management team, financial investments results proposed for the transfer process and throughout the lifecycle of the products;
- Review daily production schedule and identify problem areas;
- Assess causes of problems and provide technical support and direction to project team to resolve issues;
- Maintain project plan documents, procedures and project deliverables;
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.;
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in technical field;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Good communication skills, negotiation skills, team leadership and coordination skills;
- A good team player with customer orientation skills;
- Planning resources skills;
- Advanced English language is mandatory;
- Advanced computer skills: MS Office.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive salary package including a quarterly bonus
- Professional, modern work environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Collaborative team
#LI-BK1Job Category Operations
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website