At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
In Hungary Flex operates in 7 cities – Budapest, Gyál, Üllő, Nyíregyháza, Sárvár, Tab, Zalaegerszeg – with around 10 000 employees.
If you would like to know more about us, please visit flex.com!
We are looking for new colleague in our team, in Zalaegerszeg, for the following position:
- Oversees new product implementation and coordinates all activities related to a product or to a family of products from the beginning of the mass production to the end of the life cycle of the product;
- Support the first contact (tipically BD or GAM) with the customer on contract negotiations, prices and other aspects of business;
- Coordinate all aspects regarding the customer relations, ensuring that program objectives are fulfilled in time and in financial parameters requested;
- Verify program or plan proposals in order to determine time, funds, personnel, required procedures and resources available for distribution in its different phases;
- Responsible for the overall management of the project in terms of delivering the required products, in terms of quantity and quality agreed with the customer, the organization of material supply, product logistics organization and the introduction of new products according to the customer requirements;
- Manage and support a mixed team of employees who are dedicated to the program (Customer Focus Team);
- Communicate with the different levels of management within the organization and with the client to ensure effective communication within the CFT;
- Being responsible for maintaining performance measurement and analyses of the requirements towards both the customer and the business;
- Driving strategies to deliver customer requirements;
- Full P&L responsibility for the program;
Our requirements towards you:
- 5-10 years relevant experience in a multinational production environment (in automotive industry)
- High-level experience in the management of client
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Understands profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- College/University degree (Engineering background preferred)
- Fluent in English and Hungarian (German knowledge is a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g. coaching, motivating, conflict management)
- Good presentations skills
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Professional, modern work environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Collaborative team
- Attractive compensation package
- Company car
#LI-BK1Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website