*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Assembly operations of complex plastics parts
- High volume, highly automated manufacturing operations experience.
- Experience in assembly lines having Robotics, high speed, linear and rotary/dial automated assembly and inspection machines is a plus
- GMP/GPD experience
- Medical industry Background is a plus
- Provide ongoing feedback on performance of individuals through both formal and informal evaluations.
- Initiate and participate in process development and cost improvement projects.
- Coordinate people resource requirements for the department.
- Assist in department budget planning and manage department expenses.
- Communicate daily plan and any production or customer service issues
- Highlight material shortages, interface with Expediter/Purchasing on any part shortages
- Recognize and monitor bottlenecks.
- Report and alert resources concerning downtime.
- Interface with Test Support/Maintenance on equipment problems.
- Track time for NPI/Pre-production/re-work.
- Communicate with opposite shift to ensure communication flow.
- Update department communication boards
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website