At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Procurement Analyst will be based in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.The Procurement Analyst will be responsible to provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analysis to customers and business leaders
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Assist in tracking demands, forecasts, ROPS, POs.
- Expedite items as needed to balance business needs and meet demands
- Identify necessary raw and packaging materials for outsource orders and coordinate with other plant locations
- Process jobs in ERP system to produce raw material for production jobs.
- Support purchasing team by managing customer relations and tracking all savings and projects.
- Maintain the correct levels of inventory on hand at all times for both quantity and value
- Drive continuous improvements in cost/price reduction from suppliers
- Coordinate vendor deliveries with the warehouse against storage capacity
- Investigates, tracks, monitors any issues regarding materials, purchase orders, quality issues, samples, etc
- Manage new NPI as it relates to procurement and ensure raw material is on time
- Conduct research and analysis of large amounts of data, strategic planning, cost, and statistical analysis
- Miscellaneous troubleshooting of master data Procurement Operational Activities
- Review and assist with order entries and/or Invoice discrepancies to resolve pricing and quantity to ensure payment within terms for all vendors
- Make presentations regarding project updates. Review items to determine and identify discrepancies.
- Provide issue resolution in the following areas (not limited to): inventory surplus, backorders, outstanding invoices.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- +2 years' experience.
- Advanced Excel reporting skills
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- BS in Engineering or similar degree
- Previous experience in regulated manufacturing industry (automotive, aerospace, medical, etc)
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
FG40Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainRelocation: Eligible for domestic relocation only Is Sponsorship Available? No
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website