*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Process Engineer will be based in US Tennessee Memphis. Responsible for designing, implementing, controlling and optimizing processes by the application of lead principles.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Process layout, Operation support thru process improvements.
- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods using lean manufacturing principles.
- Trouble shoot process related issues
- Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space requirements and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes. Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Development of training and provide training to production personnel during new startup/transfer production
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Approves product, process and equipment qualifications.
- Provides liaison to various regulatory bodies
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Only current contractors working at Memphis, TN facility will be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree related
- Lean knowledge (line balancing, tack time and cycle time) any certification around lean any experience as well (could be from school).
- Good skill in Excel (from medium to advance), good redaction for work instructions, process and training.
- Autocad and process descrition
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
• Competitive Salary.
• Life & Medical insurance.
• Christmas Bonus.
• Food Coupons.
• Saving Fund.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website