*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Process Engineer will be based in US Tennessee Memphis. Will be the responsible for process-engineering capabilities focused on cost, quality and delivery improvements in order to support a manufacturing organization.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Understand the manufacturing process, technologies, techniques of Consumer Electronics
- Define, Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for the manufacturability
- Have the capability to independently or together with other engineering stakeholders identify root causes of failures in the manufacturing process
- High level participation in daily production activities and effective problem solving on daily issues
- Prepare justification, purchase and implement capital equipment for production.
- Support and oversee new process equipment production.
- Support the raising and introduction of engineering change orders (ECOs).
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters
- Develop, implement and take ownership of process control methodologies.
- Trouble shoot process related issues.
- Participate in activities pertaining to cycle time and process improvements.
- Evaluate and select various engineered materials.
- Implement statistical process analysis on new and existing products.
- Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements.
- Improve manufacturing techniques and through put.
- Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities and yields.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
- Review processing methods.
- Interface with production of all activities associated with new process implementation and transfer.
- Assist in the development of training and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer.
- Provide equipment maintenance and repair support as required.
- Lead cost improvement/reduction programs
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power point, word..)
- Microsoft Outlook
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Windows 10
- ERP (Baan, sap)
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
#LI-PF1Job Category OperationsRelocation: Eligible for domestic relocation only Is Sponsorship Available? No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website