At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Planner Scheduler will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus. Responsible for supporting materials and production functions. Ensure the Supply of materials for the fulfillment of the Production plan from the opening of Work Orders.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Open to work on the production line
- Leads order processing activities for major customer units.
- Advises non-exempt associates regarding day-to-day priority of customer requests.
- Serves as advanced interface with customer for escalations of order commitments, order expedites, and problem resolution.
- Monitors and proactively addresses issues that impact performance to committed ship date (CSD), lead-time, response time, and inventory goals.
- Coordinates and manages high-visibility and/or important customer programs. May include initial customer or product startup initiatives or large customer programs.
- Coordinates with Master Scheduler to manage product life cycle and related materials availability issues.
- Product Shipment and closure of WO.
- Follow-up of WIP.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Preferred 2-3 years' experience in similar position.
- Intermediate English
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Bachelor of Administration or related field.
- Experience as Planner
- Experience in production floor is required.
- Production control knowledge.
- Follow-up of the production plan
- Excel Advanced
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- BaaN knowledge (ERP)
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
AC67Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website