At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
In Hungary Flex operates in 7 cities – Budapest, Gyál, Üllő, Nyíregyháza, Sárvár, Tab, Zalaegerszeg – with around 10 000 employees.
If you would like to know more about us, please visit flex.com!
We are looking for new colleague in our team in Zalaegerszeg for the following position:
OH&S Team Leader
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Coordinate day to day activity of the OH&S team
- Coordinate and support OH&S tasks specified by legal requirements (risk assessment, inspection and commissioning of machinery, specification of personal protective equipment)
- Support new product implementation and development of new technologies
- Cooperate with occupational health services, company doctor
- Support the compliance and achievement of ISO 45001, coordinate the continuous development
- Coordinate and conduct the audit program, conduct OH&S workplace inspections including external parties activities
- Develop and maintain OH&S related training program
- Develop and follow up proactive OH&S strategy
- Support Accident & Incident investigation process and misconduct issues
- Manage internal and corporate reports.
- Eager to manage OH&S challenges of electromobility related products
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Relevant degree level qualification, preferably OH&S Engineer
- Confident use of English
- Previous experience in implementation of ISO 45001 management system
- Previous experience in mass production
- Advantage: auditor certifications, fire prevention certification
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
#LI-BK1Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website