*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
NEXTracker is one of the most promising, fastest growing companies in today's solar industry. We design and manufacture next generation PV tracking systems that dramatically improve the economics of solar power. Applications range from distributed generation to massive utility-scale power plants across domestic and international markets. It is an exciting time to join NEXTracker as we expand our team to meet the challenges of rapid growth in the B2B solar industry. With one of the most experienced management teams in solar, category-leading products, and a fortified technology road-map, NEXTracker is making a dramatic impact on the power plant of the future.
The Software Developer will be based in Hyderabad. We are looking for a talented programmer to help us write code to analyze and optimize our structural team tool and create advanced new tools and mechanisms. We have hundreds of thousands of devices in the field, controlling our solar trackers. When you work with us, you will be making a positive, material impact on the solar capacity of the planet and learning how to scale outdoor IOT deployments in some very harsh environments.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
- Develop software to capture using Python and analyze data from NEXTracker Product Engineering Team
- Develop Python APIs and user interfaces for controllers and hosted environments.
- Using Python, Develop configuration and network analysis tools for field engineers and customers.
- Communicate with and support users of developed tools.
- Develop quality plans and unit testing for your code.
Here is some of what you will need (required)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3.5+ years of experience in Computer Programming & Python Development
- Solid Python programming skills, with exposure to object oriented and functional programming techniques
- Proven software design skills with Python.
- Understanding of Python and experience in unit testing and test-driven development
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Experience building on web backend server for customer facing applications
- Any of the following languages: Node.js, Angular.js, C++ and C#.
- Experience with Django optional
- Experience with SQL / NOSQL db
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide
- Health Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website