*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Flex Mukachevo is looking for Materials Director who will work closely with the management teams within the Materials segment, be responsible for directing and leading the implementation of strategies for efficient and cost-effective materials flow to deliver the maximum advantage to the business (segment) and customers.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Lead and direct sourcing teams in identifying, communicating and implementing sourcing strategies and supply chain management best practice.
- Plan and implement activities related to the timely and cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials.
- Work closely with sub-ordinates to ensure global strategies and policies are effectively developed, communicated and implemented driving best practices
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, material control systems and metrics to reduce costs, streamline procedures and implement solutions.
- Establish successful relationships with suppliers on a country, regional or global basis to ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain as scheduled and the maintenance of inventory at minimum acceptable levels.
- Work with the Global Commodity management and strategic supply chain management teams on sourcing strategies including supplier selection, risk analysis and capacity management.
- Coordinate with Finance on matters involving inventory carrying costs and review and plan requirements for acceptable inventory.
Here is some of what you'll need…
- University degree
- 12 years of experience in materials management.
- Lean Supply Chain approach
- Ability to leverage supply chain and achieve cost reductions
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization, and with external vendors
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- High command of written and verbal English, Ukrainian or Russian
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a highly developed operation
- Extended training with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website