At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The IT Developer will be based in Prai, Penang.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs and interfaces with other systems.
- Compiles code into programs and corrects errors detected in compile process.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Experience in MES or ERP software with computer programming background such as asp.net, vb.net, Java, Visual Basic and Web Page design
- Mobile application development using Xamarin will be added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Prai
- Preferably IT personnel specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering
- 0 - 3 Years of relevant experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
AA07Job Category IT
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website