Flex is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.Job Summary
In our Design Center in Timisoara our team creates technologies for the Automotive Market. Our power electronics portfolio includes Inverters, Battery management systems, Onboard Chargers, 48V and High-voltage DC/DC Converters.
Strengthening our team, you would get to
- Work for the big Automotive OEMs such as AUDI, BMW, Daimler, Ford, Porsche, VW and Stellantis
- Work in a supportive, stable, inventive team in a modern, high-quality environment
- Experience the difference, become a member of our innovative team
- Share with us your ideas and create positive impacts right from the start
To support our core design team, we are currently looking for aHardware Test Engineer – Power Electronics (m/f/d) What a typical day looks like:
- Define the hardware test specification in accordance with client requirements
- Perform hardware test setup and run hardware module and integration tests
- Develop test strategy together with the hardware responsible
- Work with cross-functional technical teams
- Ensure traceability and consistency of hardware architecture design against hardware test specifications and reports
- Manage follow up of engineering details along project development
- Meet regularly with engineering peers at Flex's customers
- Provide technical expertise in automotive electrification
- Deliver presentations to internal teams to provide insight and technical support
- Drive change and anomaly management in case of failed tests
- Throgh testing and test methods used, successfully verify and validate the design products
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Self-motivated, positive approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in testing of high power automotive components (e.g. DCDC/Inverter/Charger) is an advantage
- Experience in hardware test automation is an advantage
- Knowledge of hardware testing equipment such as oscilloscope, power supplies, current clamps etc.
- Knowledge of script automation with python, is an advantage
- Automotive experience
- Fluent English knowledge both in written and spoken form
- Ability to travel is required
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- An environment where you will feel fulfilled by your work, valued for your contribution and celebrated for your success;
- Opportunities to learn new skills in a multi-field industry (Automotive, LifeStyle, Healthcare, Industrial, Communications);
- Customized career paths based on your aspirational goals.
- A competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- A merit-based pay and living-adjustments;
- Holiday bonus;
- Performance bonus;
- Loyalty bonus;
- Reward and recognition bonus;
- Referral bonus;
- Flexible/Remote/Hybrid Work based on your Job Function;
- Travel opportunities;
- Support in your wellbeing by access to:
- Private medical/ pension insurance;
- Free workshops and seminars on well-being;
- Free access to therapy and consultations;
- Having fun at work;
- Community experiences and events for you and your children;
- Access to various discounts programs (shopping, food&drink, sport).
Job location: Timisoara Vox Technology Park/hybrid
JV34Job Category Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email email@example.com and we'll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first).
Apply on company website