*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
For our Account Management department in Stuttgart, we are looking for a Global Program Manager (m/f/d) to be in charge of the organization, planning and directing program schedules and budgets for OEM.
We are looking for a personality who represents our values:
- Intensive collaboration;
- Passionate customer orientation;
- Independent, careful and disciplined implementation;
- Constant commitment to continuous improvement;
- Sustainable pursuit of success.
These tasks await you:
- Ensure alignment of defined strategies between the Flex manufacturing sites;
- Monitoring the key milestones ensuring adherence to identified timelines and deliverables of key objectives for specific activities;
- Ensure commonality between each of the manufacturing sites be part of the escalation process;
- Manage customer relationship on a Global basis and is the Customer single point of Contact, globally, for all product programs and operational performance issues escalated beyond site management;
- Facilitate the internal communication between Flex vertical partners and the external communication between customer and Flex sites;
- Ensure Customer's expectations are clearly communicated and are being met within Flex;
- Act as the leader and sponsor for Global customer FPLC projects and has sign off responsibility at the phase gate reviews;
- Coordinate / manage Global Customer business reviews on a quarterly basis;
- Input into Customer Contract development and ensures Contract requirements are adhered to by both operations and customers;
- Coordinate full or in part the system programs, between different Flex organizations (e.g. PCB, Enclosures, B/P, Plastics, Design & Test etc.) and functions (e.g. Supply chain, Manufacturing, Design, Quality etc.);
- Identify additional opportunities within a division / segment or account and support the integrated sales proposal;
- Ensure cost reduction plans are in place to meet customer targets;
- Establish and manage Business Resumption plans for all customer commodities;
- Conduct operational reviews to ensure Flex and Customer requirements are at required levels;
- Input in future Flex operational and manufacturing strategies to support customer business strategies;
- Ensure Use and Sharing of best practices and Standardization of Flex and Customer processes and procedures;
- Establish performance measurements for Global PM Organization to maximize profit and reduce liability (CSMP, KOI, P&L etc.) and conduct CSMP with Customer Senior management;
- Ensure CSMP schedule is adhered to and improvement actions are implemented and communicated to the customer;
- Facilitate solutions for Flex and the customer and set / reset the customer's expectations.
Qualifications you should bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field / equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in program administration / management or related area;
- Project / quality management and strong communication skills;
- Knowledge of Office tools (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint/MS Project) and Web based Applications;
- Knowledge of multiple functional technologies/ processes, industries or functions;
- Expert operations, technical, people / process and customer relationship skills;
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external executive management;
- Detailed expertise in complex functional / technical area;
- Very good German and English skills.
#LI-AM2Job Category Sales - Marketing - Account Mgmt
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website