*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
We are looking for a Facility Manager role based in Mukachevo who will manage and coordinate various activities and projects related to maintenance and functionality of buildings and exterior areas!
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate customer focus
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Coordinate the maintenance activities for buildings, building' systems, networks and utilities;
- Coordinate of the Facility team and EHS team activity, continuous improvement of the activity by analyzing, evaluating, standardizing and optimizing the processes and procedures in order to increase the department efficiency;
- Ensure the delivery of maintenance works within the approved budget limits;
- Inspect, evaluate and ensure the maximum efficiency in utilization of all spaces and usage of utilities;
- Ensure planning and budgeting of various projects and action plans regarding contracts for constructions and building improvement (refurbishment), equipment life cycle and so on;
- Ensure a good and professional relationship with utilities providers and regulatory agencies and bodies;
- Elaborate and ensures delivery of Maintenance Plan for all the building' systems and equipment (HVAC, power and lighting, water drainage and sewage, etc.)
- Coordinate and ensures proper management of janitorial activities in the buildings and yard, as well as the cafeteria;
- Coordinate all activities related to fire safety (including fire prevention, firefighting) and other emergency situations from natural hazards;
- Ensure good quality service is delivered by the catering supplier in a welcoming canteen environment.
- Ensure proper living conditions in the dormitories and in their relaxation areas.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Graduate of a Technical University in Electrical or Mechanical field or vast relevant equivalent experience in technical fields;
- 4+ years experience in industrial buildings maintenance field on a similar role;
- Good level of technical knowledge in maintenance, constructions, networks and installations and in energy management, in the industrial properties management and in materials engineering including hazardous materials;
- Previous experience in EHS area;
- English and Ukrainian - written and spoken (advanced level);
- PC operating skills: MSOffice(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience in large construction projects is an advantage
- AutoCAD is an advantage
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website