*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
- Through troubleshooting, identifies machine malfunctions and isolates the failure mechanism.
- Repairs the failure mechanism in the most cost-effective manner.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Keeping production managers informed of progress.
- Performs preventive maintenance at specified intervals and schedules.
- Assists process technicians and engineers with the installation and removal of process equipment.
- Analyzes and implements corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms.
- Records times and problems in equipment logs.
- Provides daily equipment functioning activity information.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Disassembles instruments and equipment and inspects components for defects.
- Aligns repairs, replaces and balances component parts and circuitry.
- Devises formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- Assists engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording and indicating instruments and equipment.
- Highest level may perform both software and hardware maintenance.
- Allocating work to a team of fitters.
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Fixing faults on site or arranging for replacement machinery or equipment to be installed
- Organizing teams or individuals to make sure that 24-hour cover is available.
- Intermediate English
- Intermediate level of PLC Programing (AB, Mitsubishi, Omron, GE Fanuc, etc.)
- Knowledge in Electronic (Digital / Analog)
- Intermediate level of Servo drivers Programing (Parker, AB, etc.)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Solid works
- Electrical Control
- Working on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerized systems
- Molding Machines
- Ultrasonic Machines
- FFS Machines
- Knowledge in Ultrasonic sealing
- Knowledge in Pneumatic / Hydraulic
- Basic knowledge in Molding
- Basic knowledge in laser Marker
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website