At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Equipment Maintenance Engineer will be based in Guadalajara.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Through troubleshooting, identifies machine malfunctions and isolates the failure mechanism.
- Repairs the failure mechanism in the most cost-effective manner.
- Performs preventive maintenance at specified intervals and schedules.
- Performs calibrations and re-qualifications on equipment at specified intervals and schedules.
- Assists process technicians and engineers with the installation and removal of process equipment.
- Analyzes and implements corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms.
- Records times and problems in equipment logs.
- Provides daily equipment functioning activity information.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Disassembles instruments and equipment and inspects components for defects.
- Aligns repairs, replaces and balances component parts and circuitry.
- Devises formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- Assists engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording and indicating instruments and equipment.
- May require travel to other Flex sites or equipment vendors' locations.
- Highest level may perform both software and hardware maintenance
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- English 80%
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience and external parties.
Must have a thorough knowledge of the maintenance of complex manufacturing process equipment.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Life & Medical insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
- Saving Fund.
- Life Insurance
AB53Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website