At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary The Equipment Maintenance Engineer will be based Tijuana. This position will be focused on: Through troubleshooting, identifies machine malfunctions and isolates the failure mechanism, Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns and assists process technicians and engineers with the installation and removal of process equipment.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Through troubleshooting, identifies machine malfunctions and isolates the failure mechanism.
- Repairs the failure mechanism in the most cost-effective manner.
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Keeping production managers informed of progress.
- Performs preventive maintenance at specified intervals and schedules.
- Assists process technicians and engineers with the installation and removal of process equipment.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Analyzes and implements corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms.
- Records times and problems in equipment logs.
- Provides daily equipment functioning activity information.
- Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Disassembles instruments and equipment and inspects components for defects.
- Aligns repairs, replaces and balances component parts and circuitry.
- Devises formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- Assists engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording and indicating instruments and equipment.
- Highest level may perform both software and hardware maintenance.
- Allocating work to a team of fitters.
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Fixing faults on site or arranging for replacement machinery or equipment to be installed
- Organizing teams or individuals to make sure that 24-hour cover is available
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English
- Requires a Bachelor´s degree in engineering
- Experience in the medical industry
- Typically requires a minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Advanced level of PLC Programing (AB, Mitsubishi, Omron, GE Fanuc, etc.)
- Knowledge in Electronic (Digital / Analog) and basic knowledge molding,
- Advance level of Servo drivers Programing (Parker, AB, etc.)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / Solid works
- Knowledge in the following programming language (VB, C++, LabVIEW, SQL, Access)
- Working on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerized systems (molding, ultrasonic and FFS machines)
- Knowledge in RF and Ultrasonic sealing
- Knowledge in Pneumatic / Hydraulic
- Basic Knowledge of Molding (Arburg / Cincinnati)
- Basic Knowledge of laser Markers
- FFS Machines
- Knowledge in RF and Ultrasonic sealing
- Knowledge of laser Markers
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
CP68Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website