*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Equipment Maintenance Engineer role will be based in Mukachevo, Ukraine.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Through troubleshooting, identifies machine malfunctions and isolates the failure mechanism.
- Repair the failure mechanism in the most cost-effective manner.
- Perform preventive maintenance at specified intervals and schedules.
- Perform calibrations and re-qualifications on equipment at specified intervals and schedules.
- Assist process technicians and engineers with the installation and removal of process equipment.
- Analyze and implement corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms.
- Record times and problems in equipment logs.
- Provide daily equipment functioning activity information.
- Set up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
- Disassemble instruments and equipment and inspects components for defects.
- Align repairs, replaces and balances component parts and circuitry.
- Devise formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
- Assist engineers in formulating test, calibration, repair and evaluation plans and procedures to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording and indicating instruments and equipment.
Here is some of what you'll need…
- University or college degree in a related field;
- Technical background needed;
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization, and the customers
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Accurate, data-driven, logical, and analytical
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office
- English, Ukrainian
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a highly developed operation
- Extended training with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website