At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Developer BaaN will be based in Guadalajara North Campus. Conducts analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of Baan across functional areas.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Develops sessions. Reports for BaaN ERP according to requirements and/or technical specifications using standard developed guidelines.
- Tests developments based on a tested plan.
- Provides Support for ERP in Americas Time zone.
- Prepares the Technical Documentation after a development is being done.
- Identifies issues of related subsystems and/or interfaces, integrated issues and performance related with problems.
- Understands and Defines Data Models.
- Creates and Undestands SQL Queries.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 1-2 years of experience in IT Field.
- Bachelor's degree (computing, Systems or related).
- Good programming skills.
- .NET, Java, Object Oriented Programming.
- Front end languages.
- SQL knowledge.
- Basic Windows and Linux Administration.
- English -conversational.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
KJ12Job Category IT
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website