At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Business Systems Analyst will be based in Guadalajara, South. Responsible for analyzing business problems from both end Users and other IT groups, in order to solve them with quality solution or to provide a stable workaround while permanent solution is implemented.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Developing and communicating action plans for the implementation of permanent solutions to manufacturing problems.
- Manage Projects.
- Understand client needs to give solutions.
- Focus on implement changes in floor control systems.
- Manage and support IT applications and proposal new tools for such purposes.
- Change management and continuous improvement.
- Define, plan and implement preventive actions to avoid future incidents of known problems by the same source.
- Ensuring the availability of floor control systems.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Knows production floor.
- Experience working with tickets.
- SQL knowledge.
- System support.
- Business and/or manufacturing Processes.
- Hardware support and telecommunications.
- Operating systems. (Windows server)
- Office system.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Development experience.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
KJ12Job Category IT
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website