*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Position of Buyer will be located in Mukachevo, Ukraine.
Candidate selected for the role will be responsible for coordination activities involved with procuring direct materials.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Reviews requisitions and MRP output.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase.
- Orders, reschedules and cancels material based on requisitions and MRP output.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery and inventories.
- Manages supplier to price, delivery and quality expectations and escalates when appropriate.
- Approves invoices for payment.
- Expedites delivery of goods to users.
- Analyzes inventory levels. Prepares liability reports for excess and obsolete management.
- May gather quotations, examine bids, negotiate contracts and make awards.
- May plan, schedule and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle.
- Interfaces with suppliers and customers to secure both delivery and the best market price.
- Makes tactical buying decisions. Executes corporate sourcing programs and purchasing high dollar parts.
- Conducts quarterly supplier reviews.
- Maintains procurement records, reports and metrics
- Prepares and/or reviews bid requests and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Estimates values according to knowledge of market price.
Here is some of what you'll need…
- University or college degree in a related field or equivalent experience;
- 1-3+ years experience in commodity purchasing roles - must be hands on!
- Accurate, data-driven, logical , and analytical
- Intermediate English, Ukrainian
Advantage would be…
- Experience in ERP systems is an advantage
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a newly developed operation
- Extended training abroad with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website