*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Business System Analyst will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus. This position will be focused on: Responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective, in order to provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Determinate required improvements on the systems, supervising its correct implementation in order to meet customer's requirements.
- Support customers application.
- Analyze new requirements.
- Write functional and technical specifications for developers.
- Use skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Verify newly developed processes.
- Develop impromptu reports according to user requests.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 7 years' experience as Business Systems Analyst.
- Indispensable conversational English.
- SQL: Scripting.
- IT-related manufacturing processes.
- Intermediate knowledge of .NET
- Availability to travel 50% of the time to the USA.
- Abilities Experience and general knowledge of computerized databases.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- MES systems knowledge.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Life & Medical insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
- Saving Fund.
- Life Insurance
#LI-AU1Job Category IT
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website