At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The DevOps automation engineer will be based in Gdl North site. Will be responsible for automating standard Operating procedures for the day-to-day maintenance of applications and systems. Always align the services provided with the needs of the Business.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Principal engineer for DevOps and automation tasks related to the ERP global operations
- Automate standard Operating procedures for the day-to-day maintenance of applications and systems.
- Detect repetitive manual action patterns on day-to-day operations and design & implement an automated process to replace them.
- Design and implement Ansible playbooks to improve current processes and reduce required manual effort on daily operations.
- Maintain and improve automation processes in place.
- Apply CI/CD best practices for Baan ERP system version and security upgrades.
- Build corresponding dashboards and graphics for monitoring project's progress and status.
- Apply best practices for programming and scripting.
- Ensure compliance for security controls and SOX requirements.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Intermediate to advanced domain of scripting tools: bash/ksh scripting, PowerShell, Ansible, Python and/or Perl.
- Previous programming experience or system administration with focus on scripting
- Experience with code versioning tools like GitHub, GitLab, etc. and CI/CD procedures.
- User experience in Linux and windows environments
- Fluent English is mandatory requisite.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and automate business processes across different platforms.
- Creative thinking, detail oriented.
- Bachelor´s degree.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences (Nice to have):
- Basic knowledge in BaaN ERP/ Infor LN application, or any other ERP.
- Experience with Jenkins, Morpheus or Ansible Tower.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website