*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Asst Production Managerwill be based in Prai, Penang.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- •Intense collaboration
- •Passionate customer focus
- •Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- •Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- •Work independently
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Determine and manage human and material resources to meet production targets and quality.
- Prioritize production schedules based on material supply , equipment efficiency and product sensitivity
- Ensure standard operating procedures and safety and health procedures are adhered to
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process and efficiency
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Monitor and review the performance of direct reports and organize necessary actions for improvements
- Implement cost control and improvement programs
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between production and supporting departments
- Ensure good manufacturing practices and 6S.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience and training.
- Typically requires 7 years of experience in manufacturing industry or related area.
#LI-GSNJob Category Operations
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website