At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Associate Production Supervisor will be based Tijuana. This position will be focused on: Responsible for directing the manufacturing operations performed in a shift or group of production lines, ensuring they reach volume, quality and cost goals.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Supervise personnel in production floor
- Monitoring of production plans
- Interaction with the CFT
- Monitoring improvement plans
- WIP control and management
- Control and operation Yields
- Proper handling of floor materials
- Inventory Control
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Experience in personnel management, (more than 90 people).
- Minimum experience of two years in backend, preferably in high mix projects.
- Experience in medical industry
- Experience mechanized assembly lines
- Driving under pressure.
- Dynamic, focused, organized, systematic
- General knowledge of automated / robotic equipment
- Knowledge and application of Lean, kaizens, preferably green belt
- Has preferably worked with medical products
- Basic knowledge of English
- Management of Microsoft Office, MRP, personnel control systems (Kronos, Workday)
- Ability to manage conflicts.
- • Know basic KPIs, work on goals.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree, in addition to 4 years of operations experience.
- Demonstrates expertise in complex functional/technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in multiple areas
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Participates in creating functional processes or technologies.
- Provides input to functional strategic plans and objectives for site.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website