At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Controller Assistant will be based in Guadalajara North. Responsible for providing operational expertise to enhance the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the department by establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, also Responsible for financial statement preparation, financial analysis, budgets and forecasts in line with corporate policies.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Provide leadership to the department through knowledge, experience and management.
- Have knowledge about Revenue conciliations
- Risk and opportunity analysis through balance reviews on a monthly basis.
- Development of Profit and Loss statement
- Cash flow calculations// Credit Limit analysis for customer's portfolio
- Elaborations of Net Working Capital forecast.
- Management and control for accrual resources
- AP & AR reviews for past due invoices.
- Elaborate budget expenses and driving savings development.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- English Advance Mandatory
- Bachelor's Finance or Business degree required
- 4 years' experience in similar position
- Experience as Controller Assistant.
- Personnel management
- Knowlede about Cycle Count, USGAAP rules, Forecast
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Life & Medical insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
- Saving Fund.
- Life Insurance
GR66Job Category Finance
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website