*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Analyst, Network & Telecom will be based in Flex Campus Selangor.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution, sophisticated and highly efficient
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win, and result oriented
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Candidate should have excellent exposure working with LAN and WAN environment and routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP.
- Attend Corporate LAN Switching. Knowledge on Switching Technologies like VLAN, VTP, TRUNKING, ACCESS Security.
- Troubleshooting, tracking, and resolution of day-to-day network issues and Troubleshoot on Layer-2 and Layer-3 connectivity issues.
- Analyze, configure, and troubleshoot large Cisco voice networks.
- Monitoring and managing the network to maximize network uptime.
- Assist in the creation & implementation of documentation/procedures to support service operations.
- Keep track of the Network & Telecom infrastructure and forward suggestions for further analysis.
- Escalate, Track, Troubleshoot issues with the service providers/vendors.
- Responsible to work closely with global teams on network technologies to ensure high production uptime.
- Responsible for maintaining/managing our key monitoring systems like Live Action, Solarwinds, Cisco Prime Infra and assist with data analytics and report creation.
- Performing daily health checks and implement improvements.
- Responsible takes complete ownership of support issues and follows through to closure within defined SLA.
- Actively contribute to Knowledgebase and provide creative ideas for knowledge management within the organization.
- Responsible for leverage and acquiring knowledge from Global peers.
Here is some of what you'll need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience, 3 to 5 years is more preferred
- Excellent communication and Good analytical skills are mandatory
- Candidate should be flexible in working with 24/7 rotational shifts
- Basic technical expertise in areas such as Routing, Switching, Security and Traffic Optimization.
- Should have experience/operational knowledge on SNMP, NetFlow protocols and Network Monitoring Tools - LiveAction, Solarwinds.
- Good knowledge on ISR & ASR with IOS XE platform.
- Experience required in alert monitoring, 1st level troubleshooting and ticket handling.
- Effective communication with a high degree of escalation management
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website