*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Mirror Controls international (MCi), a Flex company, is the global market leader in power-folding actuators. Currently MCi is expanding its product portfolio to other Automotive actuation solutions such as Active Aerodynamics & Motor cooling management.
The Engineering Administrator will be based in Woerden, NL and will be performing organizational activities for and assisting the Project Manager and the project teams within our project environment.
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
Create the extraordinary:
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- The main focus lies on managing project administrative tasks and project documentation according to requirements of the MCI Quality System
- Work together closely with the other members of the team, like the project manager, product- and design engineers, document controller etc.
- Participating in multidisciplinary product development teams in different projects using concurrent engineering
- Assisting in the fabrication of prototypes by managing project logistics in the first phases of the project (including parts inventory, construction, supplier management, management of test plans, knowledge transfer)
- Contributing to continuous improvement of the product development process
- Create reports based on ongoing business activities, continuously improve reporting standards and develop into a key user for our reporting tools
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Ideally education or background in fields such as Mechanical Engineering, IT or similar
- Previous professional experience in a regulated engineering environment such as Automotive, Aerospace or similar
- Profound user of MS Office (especially Excel) and MS Project
- Experience with additional tools such as Planview or ProjectReports is an advantage
- Knowledge of Quality tools (DFMEA, DOE etc.); ideally also Automotive standards and methods (IATF 16949) or experience in other similar regulated environments is beneficial
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch are required in this role
- Communicative team player who has a customer oriented mindset and also enjoy working independently
- Creative, innovative mind mixed with analytical thinking
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- 27 PTO and 13 ATV days
- 8% holiday pay
- A bonus plan
- Discount on several insurances
- 50/50 pension contribution
BT09 / #LI-BT1Job Category Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website