Vehicle Fueler & Washer
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality service? If so, First Transit wants you! The Vehicle Fueler and Washer performs vehicle fueling, cleaning and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff.
First Transit is proud to offer:
- $16.50/HR Starting wage!
- $1000 Sign On Bonus!*
- Excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation, medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North America!
- A great work environment!
Vehicle Fueler & Washer major responsibilities:
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
Vehicle Fueler & Washer requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- Vehicle fueling, cleaning, and detailing experience a plus
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Subject to a drug screen
Apply today to join our team!
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, & Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
*Conditions apply. Expires 6/30/21.
Apply on company website