Now Hiring Road Supervisor
At First Student, our Road Supervisors are a constant reflection of our company's commitment to safety and customer service. The Road Supervisor is responsible for monitoring driver performance, investigates accidents and administers compliance forms, reporting and related activities.
At First Student, we are proud to offer:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Positive and rewarding work environment
Road Safety Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Monitors driver pre and post trip inspections and equipment issues and takes corrective action.
- Performs driver road checks and observes drivers for work readiness.
- Performs IPP Safety contacts with drivers; corrects safety violations on the scene.
- Dispatches and drives routes as needed.
- Assists management with driver interviews.
- Monitors on time performance.
Road Safety Supervisor Experience and Skills Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years supervisory experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience dealing with collision and injury claims a plus
- Prior School Bus Driver experience preferred
- Possess working vehicle to travel within service area as needed
First Student's commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you'll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website