About the Team:
The Market Data team is at the core of both the Eclipse and Enterprise products that process market data from around the globe. As a Software Engineer, you will be joining a team of talent engineers working on both cloud based and traditional distributed software, using your knowledge of multi-threaded programming to, develop, and scale the systems and services that power our Market Data solution.
We are looking for an engineer with strong C++ and server development experience who will be responsible for designing, developing and debugging multi-tiers distributed market data software in a Windows environment using Microsoft Visual Studio. As a Software Developer, you should exhibit C++ software development skills and extensive experience in collaboration on software development projects.
Day to Day:
- Scale our systems to cope with ever increasing market data demands
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Identify improvements and participate on innovating our tools and services that are at the foundation of our product
- Actively practice TDD & BDD while developing new features and refactoring
- 3+ years' experience as C++ software developer
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications
- Good understanding TCP/IP and Multicast protocols
- Experience in developing Market Data or Trading software
- Experience in SQL development, SQL Server, MySQL, Real Time Data services
It would be great if you also:
- Previous experience working with Market Data
- Comfortable working with Linux / Mac / Windows operating systems
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website