Roles and Responsibilities:
· Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability, performance and usability of software products
· Take ownership of all the quality components and drive the test strategy & test planning for scrum team.
· Help design automation roadmap and improve testing processes for unit, component and integration level automation testing
· Develop, maintain and execute automated tests
· Develop, maintain and improve test automation framework and test infrastructure as needed
· Analyze product and technical user stories and craft, document and execute relevant test scenarios
· Participate in technical design reviews and provide inputs as necessary
· Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes to assure the quality of existing and new functionalities
· Lead and train others in crafting user stories and developing test code
· Partner with engineers and product managers to evaluate system interfaces, operational and performance requirements of the overall system.
· Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of the product
· Career-minded individuals who are not afraid of challenges.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similarly technical/quantitative field or: equivalent work experience
· 4-7 years of professional experience in software development or test automation
· Automation experience at Unit, API and UI level
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Experience with Node.js/React is a plus
· Experience with Appium, Protractor, Selenium, Frisby , TestComplete or similar tools.
· Hands on experience with Mobile app testing with IOS/Android
· Hands on experience in programming preferably in Java Script/Python/C#.
· Hands on experience with API / Rest
· Experience in TDD/BDD testing process
· Ability to write complex SQL queries & stored procedures is a plus
· Experience with Jenkins a plus.
· Willing to learn new tools/technologies as required to fulfill the job
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website