SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Senior Software Engineer - Eclipse Trading Team
Locations: Boston, MA – Hybrid in office and Remote
Get To Know The Team:
The Eze Eclipse™ solution is a born-in-the-cloud investment solution that supports start-up, emerging equity-, and event-focused hedge funds' full investment process in a single, unified platform through a secure web browser interface. As a Sr. Software Engineer on this team, you will work on developing scalable, maintainable and testable systems and services that power this product suite. You will be utilizing the latest front-end and back-end technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Provide technical leadership and mentor/coach other engineers within a scrum team
- Work closely with peers, project and product managers to deliver scalable REST & GraphQL services in a variety of languages.
- Design and implement underlying data models for applications and services to be scalable and maintainable (Relational and Document Based Databases)
- Identify improvements and participate on innovating our tools and services that are at the foundation of our product
- Actively practice TDD & BDD while developing new features and refactoring existing code
What You Will Bring:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or experience in Computer Engineering,
- Experience providing technical leadership, providing design advice and mentoring other engineers
- Experience with the MEAN Stack – MongoDB/MySQL, Express.js, AngularJS, React.js and Node.js
- Professional experience with at least one object-oriented programming language such as C# or Java
- Experience building REST API's
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website