SS&C Eze is seeking out talented candidates for the position of Senior Site Reliability Engineer. This role is based out of our Hyderabad Centre. At SS&C Eze, our technologists are building multi-award-winning products that help investment firms manage billions of dollars. Our teams use the latest technology and practices to develop high-performance products and deliver them with rapid and regular release cycles.
Day to Day:
- Automated infrastructure configuration using AWS CloudFormation, Chef, Packer, and Terraform
- Task automation and ChatOps integration with Lambda functions (Python / Node.JS)
- Maintaining and improving the container build system with Docker and Jenkins
- Participating in the weekly on-call rotation to respond to production incidents
- Configuring and maintaining the secrets management, service discovery, and container orchestration systems
- Performing code review for internal services and infrastructure changes
- Conducting experiments and research spikes for proposed changes
- Strong work ethic and personal drive to learn and continuously improve yourself, and the systems you own
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience in development with modern programming languages (i.e. Python, Ruby, Node, C#, SQL, Go) highly desirable
- 5+ years of experience with containerized software deployment and related orchestration tools (i.e. Rancher, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm)
- 3+ years of cloud computing administration and engineering (i.e. Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google)
- 5+ years of experience with standardized orchestration and automation tools (i.e. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform)
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with a DevOps environment
- Active interest in new technology and emerging engineering practices
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology offering 3 industry-leading products that support the front, middle, and back office: the Eze OMS™, RealTick EMS™, and Tradar PMS™. Eze Software serves more than 1,500 buy- and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Its clients include broker-dealers, endowments, family offices, hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, and professional individual investors. Eze Software employs more than 1000 people worldwide. It is based in Boston with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, New York, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website