- This Product Manager will join our cloud capability and help to drive the execution of our cloud roadmap.
- Conceptualize new product features and workflows, conduct industry research, and collaborate with other PM team members, Development, and product consultants to hone business requirements and create scalable solutions that can be delivered to a wide range of clients.
- This role will be responsible for analyzing market problems, documenting workflows, and stating clear, thoughtful and complete requirements for major functional groups within investment accounting.
- Creating roadmaps to address gaps in portfolio accounting tools.
- Must serve as Product Owner and leader of an Agile Scrum team. Willing and Ability to take the customer requirements through the Engineering organization to the release.
- Active member of Scrum team, Feature/Story Acceptance, Backlog grooming and User story writing.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management in the technology industry
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Services or Investment Technology industry: Buy-side (OMS, EMS, IMS, ECN) deployment and development; or Sell-Side vendor integration desirable.
- Knowledge of a broad range of financial asset classes, trading workflows, and the trade lifecycle is strong plus
- Experience building and deploying cloud based products is preferable.
- Product Owner certificate and Pragmatic Marketing training desirable.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with all audiences, including the executive team; well organized and possess a strict attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information.
- Desirable: MBA from respected college/university with strong academic record or Engineering in CS/IT from a premier college/university
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website