SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL – Hybrid in office and Remote
Get To Know The Team:
The Eze Eclipse™ solution is a born-in-the-cloud investment solution that supports start-up, emerging equity-, and event-focused hedge funds' full investment process in a single, unified platform through a secure web browser interface. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Eclipse engineering team, you will be joining a team of highly talented engineers and product managers working on cloud native investment management software. You will be responsible for building, scaling, automated testing, deploying and monitoring of software utilizing the latest front-end and back-end technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery microservices environment
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Develop sophisticated software without supervision, perform advanced refactoring, fix complex bugs, and demonstrate advanced debugging skills.
- Work in a DevOps model where you build, test, deploy, monitor and support the software your scrum team is responsible for.
- Embrace test-driven development techniques and take personal responsibility for quality and maintainability of the product.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years' experience as a software developer with strong computer science fundamentals including system design, algorithms and familiarity with microservices or SOA.
- Prior knowledge of or experience with message queuing infrastructures (e.g., RabbitMQ, other), Docker ecosystem, AWS, REST (the concept), GraphQL, Jira, Confluence.
- It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with stateless scalable microservices architecture preferably using Docker ecosystem.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design principles.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website