SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Eze – Consultant
SS&C Eze (Eze) is seeking a Product Consultant to join the Client Service team in its London office. We are looking for a candidate who has a proven track record in financial technology or a related discipline and can provide excellent service to our clients in the investment industry. Successful candidates will be highly driven and have an excellent understanding of the asset management business.
Your daily responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Manage several concurrent client facing projects
• Design and implement solutions to our client's business problems
• Develop and maintain knowledge of our products and systems
• Effectively communicate project updates to internal and external stakeholders
• Astute problem solver, creative solution designer
• Able to communicate technical details to a range of stakeholders with varying degrees of technical ability
• Able to develop productive relationships with stakeholders both internal and external
• Strong attention to detail
• Thirst for knowledge and desire to learn
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong emphasis on quality, professionalism, and excellence
Qualifications and Experience
• 3 to 6 years' experience in a financial or technology setting
• Relevant financial qualifications
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, pension contribution, discretionary bonus and stock options.
About SS&C Eze:
SS&C Eze is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modelling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website