About the Team:
SS&C Eze Software is seeking a Senior Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer to join the RealTick EMS™ NOC team in its Hyderabad office for a 24X7 Role.
The RealTick™ EMS, a global multi-broker, cross-asset electronic execution platform, integrates real-time quality market data to provide market analysis and direct-access trading.
In this role, you will provide Tier 1 Incident Management support and monitor critical business systems across global data centers.
Execute and Audit Application, Software Upgrades & configuration.
Install, configure and Administer Windows Operating Systems and updates on server environments.
Mentor NOC Staff and provide guidance to troubleshoot and resolve issues elevated from staff.
Work on removing noisy alerts and find ways to manage shifts more efficiently.
Identify Potential opportunities to implement automation of manual tasks to improve day to day NOC Operations.
Create SOP's for various repetitive issues.
Work in 24X7 Support Environment with rotational Shifts/weekly Offs.
Day to Day Operations:
- Provide Tier1 Incident Management support, for software production systems and networks.
- Investigate Service outages, Incidents, systems issues & log and track in Incident Reporting System.
- Provide continuous surveillance of hardware and software monitoring systems. Investigate all alerts.
- Troubleshoot and repair issues, escalate as required following established protocol.
- Install and configure business applications. Develop ways to add new functionality to existing computer systems.
- Execute Change Requests for proprietary software upgrades and configurations across enterprise systems.
- Monitoring & basic triage of SOC Alerts, escalate as per established protocol.
- Initiate & Drive BCP Event in case of Major outages.
- Along with regular work, Oversee the shift operations to ensure all actionable items are handled with quality and in timely fashion.
- Analyze data models to view processes, data flows and trends in the data and make recommendations to improve their network's performance.
- 6-8 years of Relevant NOC/Command Center/Remote Data Center Operations experience & technology trouble shooting experience.
- 4-6 years of MS Windows software support experience within a customer service setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in initiating and driving P1 Incidents bridge calls.
- Hands-on experience in monitoring multiple tools at a given time.
- Ability to Pro-actively identify issues that has larger impact and act on it.
- Ability to Multi-task very Efficiently & complete projects as scheduled.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm while multitasking and working under pressure with strict attention to detail.
Knowledge/Skills on below would be an Advantage:
- Active Batch or any other Job Scheduling tool.
- Nagios, Logic Monitor Monitoring Tools, Known ITSM Tools.
- Microsoft Windows Patching/Hotfixes.
- Fire Eye Security End Point, Symantec Endpoint Server/Client.
- VMware 3.5/4.0/5.1 & HP Blade Server.
- Active Directory.
- Familiarity with trading equities, futures, options.
- ITIL Certification.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client's unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients' unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website