SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionAssociate Solutions Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL - Hybrid, In office and remote
Get To Know The Team:
SS&C Eze offers best in class service to accompany our product suite and our Client Solutions team is at the heart of it all. We're in search of someone with interest in technology and the financial markets to join our team as an Associate Solutions Analyst. The Solutions team serves as both the initial point of contact for our hedge fund and asset management clients as well as passionate product experts leading the way in setting the bar for customer satisfaction. We leverage cutting edge technology to deliver a creative, unique, high-touch approach to client service. We invest heavily in our team with a comprehensive training program, peer coaching, and hands-on management to provide you the necessary skills and tools for your career at Eze Software.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Analysts are empowered to manage a diverse set of operational and product support responsibilities, collaborating across numerous teams and systems
- Interacting with clients throughout the day on product inquires
- Assessing, troubleshooting, and managing client requests while providing real-time solutions
- Acting as an escalation for client counterparties and internal teams for appropriate issue resolution
- Develop an understanding of financial technology and how our investment products play a critical role in the marketplace.
- Immersive product and industry training that lays the foundation for technical and capital markets knowledge.
- Hands on client experience developing relationships with Portfolio Managers, Traders, Operations, and Technology teams within our hedge fund, asset manager, and sell-side partners.
- Opportunity to build your internal network and grow your career based on individual skills and interests. Advancement opportunities within the Solutions group or through various pathways across the organization including Client Engagement, Client Success, Product Management, or Sales.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or 0-2 years of relevant experience in customer service and/or technology field
- Strong client facing skills demonstrated in excellent verbal and written communications.
- Superior problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Desire to work directly with clients building relationships.
- Ability to take initiative and handle increasing responsibility and autonomy over time
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website