This person will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a financial institution and middle market book of business.ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for placement of professional liability including D&O, E&O, EPL, Crime, Fiduciary and Cyber
- Responsible for quote assessments/improvements, preparation of proposals, binding of coverage, applicable billing and delivering policies
- Responsible for pre and post placement client matters, including handling technical questions, account adjustment and open service items
- Promote, develop and maintain relationships with EPIC producers in order to facilitate transition of wholesale placements into the middle market and cyber facility
- Maintain contact and relationships with key domestic markets and Lloyd's of London
- Maintain a calendar for all renewal policies with request, follow-up and deliverable dates
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates or Bachelor and/or equivalent business or insurance experience required.
- Experience with executive liability products
REQUIRED SKILLS/PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Actively supports and incorporates company mission and core values into daily activities.
- Works as a team member to achieve department as well as overall company goals
- Demonstrates positive customer service skills, internally and externally, with effective communication, respect, and integrity
- Maintains confidentiality of all information related to clients, employees, carriers, or other information, as appropriate.
- Valid State Property & Casualty Brokers License required.
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply on company website