CAA Opportunity in Lake Nona –-Limited Time $75K Starting Bonus + Base now up to $180K + $150hr for shifts over normal schedule-No call, No nights, No weekends!!
Envision Physician Services has a full-time opening for an experienced CAA at HCA Florida UCF Lake Nona Hospital.
Highlights of Practice:
- Anesthesia Care team consists of 3 MDs and 7 CRNA/AAs; will grow team with case growth
- Case mix includes General, Ortho, Neuro, Vascular, Breast, OB/GYN, Gyn-Oncology, Robotics, GI, and Cath Lab; No Trauma, No Peds
- 4 Main state of the art ORs, 2 Endo Suites, and 1 Cath Lab built out - room to build more with growth
Highlights of Position:
- Day shifts, no nights, no call, no weekends
- Must be proficient in OB (epidurals and C-sections)
- Guaranteed salary with hourly rate for additional shifts picked up outside of normal schedule rotation
- Start date bonus
- 9 Weeks PTO
Envision offers competitive compensation and benefits package that includes PTO, relocation allowance, health benefits, CME allowance, 401K contribution and malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Maryann Holthus, Clinical Recruiter at 734-259-9375 or email@example.com
About the Community
A world-renowned destination, Orlando is the place to make all of your dreams come true. Of course, it is beloved for its theme parks: Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando and many others. But it also beckons with world-class resorts, shopping opportunities for every budget, all-season golf courses, and some of the most enticing dining opportunities on the planet. Less known but equally inviting are the downtown sections of Orlando itself and many nearby towns in Central Florida – places that celebrate public art and take pride in offering a myriad of cultural opportunities.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website