6 AM to 3 PM Diagnostic Radiologist in Tampa, FL
AdventHealth, a large radiologist group of over 40 radiologists, is currently seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist to join our growing practice. The Physician will work from the primary work location of AdventHealth Tampa Hospital.
- Competitive compensation which includes base salary and other bonuses.
- $50,000 Bonus
- Full Time - 7 days on / 7 days off rotation (1,638 Hours Annually)
- On-site Diagnostic Radiologist with work/life balance. The position includes general Fluoroscopy.
- Opportunity for extra shifts which will include extra compensation.
- Home workstation is available.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage following employment with EVPS
- Live and practice in the beautiful family-friendly Tampa Bay area where there are beautiful pristine beaches and a plethora of family activities such as Busch Gardens and diverse restaurants! Home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Lightning Hockey Team, and Tampa Bay Rays. No state income tax.
- Shift time is 6AM-3PM
- Roughly 6 to 8 RVUs expected per hour with a mix of cross-sectional and plain films
- Mix of general radiology cases; no IR procedures or mammography required
- Versed in all general diagnostic readings and have proficiency across most modalities.
- Board certification or board eligible if just out of training
- Active Florida license or ability to obtain with the help of Envision Physician Services
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Craig Cassidy, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at 469-967-9331 or Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.
About the Community
Tampa is a city on the Gulf Coast of the U.S. state of Florida. The city's borders include the north shore of Tampa Bay and the east shore of Old Tampa Bay. Tampa is the largest city in the Tampa Bay area. With its mix of historic architecture and modern landmarks, a culture infused with Cuban and Spanish flavors, vibrant business districts and beautiful waterways, Tampa is a wonderful place to work, play, and unwind.
Downtown is alive with urban parks, including the gorgeous Tampa Riverwalk, hip bars and innovative restaurants, shopping, and amazing restorations of turn-of-the-century buildings.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website