Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Land Administration, Supervisor–Due Diligence reports to the Land Administration, Manager. The Land Administration, Supervisor–Due Diligence is responsible for the direction and management of all land related due diligence activities, including but not limited to pipeline acquisitions, divestitures, abandonments, reconfigurations, etc.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead land due diligence projects associated with new pipeline acquisitions, divestitures, abandonments, reconfigurations, etc. Determine and document the land files and maps available in hard copy and electronic format. Prepare reports and summaries associated with due diligence projects. May require travel to various locations to obtain land records and coordinate the transfer of land records to the appropriate office. Perform all additional duties associated with land files and records for due diligence projects.
- Review alignment maps to identify pipeline systems and associated right of way surface ownership. Identify any missing legal support documentation for pipeline systems and create curative lists. Categorize, organize and file documentation in a manner consistent with alignment maps, plats, etc.
- Coordinate with and/or support
Land Representatives and Managers on in-house land due diligence projects. Provide Land Managers with in-house due diligence reports in a timely manner.
- Supervise and direct due diligence project staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Right of Way industry.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong experience in interpreting land related legal documents such as easements, permits, deeds, ordinances, assignments, plats, alignment maps, etc. required.
- Real estate title and pipeline project document management experience required.
- Experience working with databases (LandWorks / Pandell, CLS Link, Flairdocs, GeoAMPS, Quorum) required.
- Experience with GIS (ArcGIS, Landvision or Google Earth) required.
- Must be advanced in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, strong interpersonal skills, and have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must have experience with independent problem solving and possess a strong analytical ability with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment, be flexible and able to adapt to frequent changes in daily work activities, process work rapidly, set priorities, work under pressure and follow through with assigned tasks.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Must be proactive, organized, take initiative, and follow through on assignments to completion.
- Membership in the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) preferred.
Apply on company website