Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity. The Pipeline Operator works a rotating shift, travels and cross-trains in the operations and maintenance of equipment and processes associated with pipeline operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs work at the Marine Terminal
- Maintains liquid storage tank operations (e.g. maximum fill rates, operating pressures, overpressure protection, inventory, product characteristics).
- Performs storage tank degassing tasks, including lock out tag out, tank gauging and work permit composition. .
- Assists in the maintenance and repair of pipelines and associated facilities and equipment.
- Assists the degassing operations and directs contract personnel involved with degassing operations.
- Understand typical drawings and other documentation related to pipeline facilities, including process flow diagrams, pipeline alignment sheets, and other related documentation.
- Coordinates and performs facility inspections on a routine basis.
- Performs waste management activities.
- Participates in excavation awareness programs and maintains relations with emergency responders near pipeline rights of way.
- Responds to operational emergencies as a member of an Area Emergency Response Team.
- Performs other jobs as required for relief assignments.
- Performs other related tasks as requested or assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- Technical certification or equivalent training/experience in a processing plant, pipeline or similar industry is desired.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record is required.
- Prefers 2 years Industrial, Marine Terminal, or Pipeline Experience.
- Ability and a requirement to work a rotating 12 hour shift.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the operating procedures of the facility, equipment, and tank farm if applicable.
- Must be knowledgeable of various products and batch changing operations.
- Must be able to perform various mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to perform routine maintenance on facilities.
- Must be able to successfully complete applicable training of the job (i.e. D.O.T., OSHA, Company)
- Must be able to train others.
- Must be able to read and understand station flow and pipe line alignment diagrams.
- Must be able to learn and perform other jobs as required for relief assignments.
- Must perform all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
Apply on company website