The Maintenance Coordinator for the Pipeline Industry will report to the Area Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop job scopes, job plans, cost estimates, timelines and assessments for maintenance and capital projects.
- Assist Engineering with pre-planning phase of capital projects.
- Approves contractors for maintenance functions and identifies contractors for specific tasks.
- Identifies, plans, coordinates and implements the planned and unplanned maintenance projects including ROW clearing, painting, depth of cover, etc.
- Responding to and completing emergency repairs safely with appropriate materials and contract personnel and equipment.
- Planning and execution of project assistance needed for new construction, smart pigging and rehab activities.
- DOT compliance and documentation.
- Working knowledge of industry standards and safety and environmental requirements.
- Completes necessary reports; attends damage prevention meetings.
- Orders and maintains materials and area materials for emergency stock.
- Assists Pipeline Technicians with line locates as needed; line crossings and excavation.
- Procedural manual items such as pipeline inspection reports, line flyer reports, corrosion inspection reports, foreign line crossing reports, hydrostatic test reports, critical material documentation and weld reports.
- Dealing with various landowners including private, state, federal, etc.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong project management, planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and document status reports.
- Ability to interface effectively with regulatory agencies, company contacts, customers and employees.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in MS Office applications and in other menu driven programs used by the company.
- Understand budgeting and financial processes.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Capability to provide technical guidance needed to perform tasks and maintain compliance with all company, state, and federal guidelines.
- Capability to resolve operational problems and be able to work with location personnel to resolve the problem.
- Knowledge of various laws governing pipelines and processing facilities including but not limited to OSHA, DOT, EPA, etc. pertaining to area of responsibility.
- Must have ability to work in and effectively lead in a team environment.
- Ability to travel 25%. (To Houston and Northeast Texas)
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Demonstrate self-management capabilities and accountable for assigned maintenance responsibilities.
Apply on company website