Enterprise Holdings Southwestern Ontario has an opening at the group Administrative Office in London for a Staff Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to advance their career in Business Management. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, detail-oriented, have strong communication skills, and have a desire to pursue a Management position within the Business Management department.
We have a promote from within culture and offer great career advancement and learning opportunities from Staff Accountant to Controller.
Pay for this position is $55,000.
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Open to relocation for promotional opportunities within the next 1-3 years
- Planning or willing to pursue a CPA, CMA, or MBA within the next 1-2 years
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with MicroSoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
Apply on company website