Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Our Boston Logan Airport operation is in need of Customer Service Agents! The Customer Service Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of rental and return using the company approved sales and service techniques. The CSR facilitates the rental process including verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. The CSR pleasantly handles and resolves customer questions, comments, and complaintswhile working face-to-face in city/market locations. The CSR performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The starting rate of pay is $15.50/hour with potential for a monthly customer service bonus. A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with companymatch. The required full-time schedule is Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 7am-6pm with a 1 hour break provided each day.
- Make eye contact and greets all customers; identify and attend to customer by name, verify rental agreement and reservation, thank each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customer's needs and requests, by brand. In some locations, which offer both brands, this job responsibility requires keen understanding of the differences between products and services offered by both.
- Ensure a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes; review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of rates and service charges, verify return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate and reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare Rental Agreement Folder with all required information. Offer all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Answer telephone in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Work on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Maintain appearance of rental counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition; ensure counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service.
- Assist customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provide the most efficient service possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have received a High School Diploma or GED
Must have at least1 year of experience handling customer service responsibilities
Must havea basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speakEnglish
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 7am-6pm
Apply on company website