At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
At Elara Caring, we care where you are and believe the best place for your care is where you live. We know there's no place like home, and that's why our teams continue to provide high-quality care to more than 60,000 patients each day in their preferred home setting. Wherever our patients call home and wherever they are on their health journey, we care. Each team member has a part to play in this mission. This means you have countless ways to make a difference as a Transitional Liaison Registered Nurse. Being a part of something these great, starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need a Transitional Liaison Registered Nurse with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity to make a difference
- Outstanding compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
As a Transitional Liaison Registered Nurse, you'll contribute to our success in the following ways:
- Utilizes accepted internal practices to identify patients who may be eligible for and who benefit from Hospice services.
- Adheres to the requirements of internal processes, procedures, and workflows including those related to transition, establishment of hospice eligibility, hospice admission visits, and documentation.
- Assesses patient needs and obtains data on physical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors that demonstrate adherence to eligibility requirements and may influence patient/family/caregiver health status.
- Collaborates with internal resources to ensure effective patient outreach, documentation of service eligibility and appropriateness, and coordination of care.
- Provides direct interaction with patients and caregivers to assess goals of care, preference for service delivery, and initial physical evaluation and assessment.
- Ensures that patients and caregivers have information needed regarding available services, including hospice, to make informed decisions about care
- Teaches hospice philosophy, general eligibility requirements, and transition process to skilled home health staff, and other internal teams as appropriate, to facilitate coordination of care for transitioning patients; provides support to educate referral sources about transition program scope and guidelines
What is Required?
- Graduate of an accredited RN Program
- 3+ years' experience in a clinical care setting
- Current state license as RN
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and current auto insurance in accordance with the laws of the state.
- Experience within Home Health or Hospice is preferred
You will report to the Transitional Care Team Lead.
If interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to submit an application via text, please text ECJOBS to 25000 and ask for job number JR-65717.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website